Clipboard Manager Pro For Mac v2.3.10 Smart Clipboard History Manager Clipboard Manager is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses. I was simply astounded when I was asked to do a review for Copy Clip! The invitation took me back to a time “pre- CC” when I didn’t have the ability to see any history of my clipboard, let alone the power to go back and paste a clipboard item that I copied to the clipboard but have copied 79 items since. No kidding! My copy clip is set to temember the last 80 items I copied to clipboard. It is like I no longer write, create or design in fear of losing stuff. My astoundment stems from my totally forgetting about thse college days when in a matter of seconds, a twety-nine page research paper could be gone with no chance of retrieval all because I copied to clipboard, deleted one graphic from the paper, accidentally copied a second graphic to the clipboard and POOF!! – 29 pages gone forever. I mean if you’re readng this and you do not yet have copy clip installled, please do it now. ALso Check Out iNet Network Scanner For Mac OS.Clipboard Manager have Copy Clip and you don’t! Me stupid? What took YOU so long to finally get here. This is a great little utility and I can’t emphasize enough how much it helps me in my current workflow. However, I would still like to suggest two tiny improvements. The utility remembers 80 clippings, however displaying that many would be pain. And sometimes I actually copy-paste Clipboard Manager need to go quite far back, therefore an easy expand option on the list would work great. It would be great if older clips re-surfaced up when copied again. Sometimes it happens that I clipped something, say a fedex tracking number that I need to see 7 days later. Now after clipping other stuff the fedex numbe is pushed deep down. In order to keep it on top of list, I would love if it showed up on top when copied again. Great product. I use it daily. Super helpful. Very reliable. I’d give this 4.5 stars if half stars were an option. So what would I still like to see? Just two things: 1) Would love some kind of option to ‘pin’ certain items that would then not get cleared.
I have a few clips I use over and over and over and would like to always have those 2 or 3 clips available ‘forever’. But then there are many other clips I want to clear and it would be good if I could do a ‘clear’ while still leaving a few ‘pinned clips’ in place. 2) Not sure if this is possible technically, but it would be great if the list of blacklist applications Clipboard Manager called out the browser’s (Chrome, Safari, etc.) private modes (ex: Chrome’s Incognito). I don’t use private browser mode often, but when I do it would be great if CopyClip could blacklist Incognitio mode to further enhance privacy. What I hated most was when I forgot to set it to start on login, and I copy and pasted a lot of stuff and wanted to open copy clip and find the first thing I copied. When it’s running, I never have to worry that I am copy and Clipboard Manager between many windows, knowing that I have to repaste the same data multiple times. It’s just there when I need it. I work in IT – and we have documented commands that I have to run. And for those who are thinking, “How stupidi of that guy to not have a back up of those 29 pages!!”, consder the following.
The Features Of Clipboard Manager Pro For Mac:
- Native Mac Interface – Paste or Delete clippings by swipe gesture.
- Direct Paste – Paste clippings direct to the current application.
- Application Actions – Paste, Paste as Plain Text, Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
- Custom Actions – User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
- Quick Panel – Panel in the header of every clippings for quick action execution.
- Drag and Drop – Drag and drop clippings to any application.
- Quick Look – Large preview for any clippings type.
- Sharing – Share clippings with your friends.
- Selected Text – Work with the selected text.
- Bulk Actions – Paste, delete or share more clippings at one time.
- Search and Filter – text search and filter clippings by type or application.
- Favorites – Choose your favorite clippings for easy search.
- Folders – Organize your clippings to Folders.
- Most Used – Show clippings ordered by paste count.
- Mode without Dock Icon – Show application window on active screen and active space.
- Ignored Applications – Ignore the contents of the clipboard from these applications.
- Ignored Contents – Ignore the contents of the clipboard by pasteboard type.
- Global Shortcut – Show application from anywhere. Launch Application at Login.
How to download and Install Clipboard Manager Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the Clipboard Manager For Mac OS.
- On the download page, you can easily download your software via the given method.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.