Dato Pro For Mac v4.2.1 Time And Date Manager App For MacOSX Dato gives you a local clock, date, and multiple world clocks in the menu bar. When you click Dato in the menu bar, you get a menu with a calendar, calendar events, and world clocks. All of this is highly customizable. Dato also comes with some macOS 11 widgets. One-time purchase with free upgrades forever. Dato will never be subscription-based. Dato supports all the locales and languages that macOS supports for the menu bar text, dates, times, and the calendar, but the menus and preferences are English-only. On macOS 11, it’s no longer possible to completely hide the system menu bar clock. So Dato can only replace the date or you can make the system clock just be an analog clock icon. There’s SO mcuh more to this app than meets the eye. I would consider this app so essential that it would be one of the FIRST apps that I’d install on a fresh MacBook. Also Check Out Mission Control Pro For Mac.This menu extra app is an absolutely essential utility for macOS. My two favorite features are that it can show the next meeting in the menu bar, and I’m able to add a second timezone clock to the menu bar (great for my remote team). It’s also very convenient to quickly check your calendar. The app is very lightweight and responsive, and is extremely cheap for how much value I’ve gotten out of it. I have been reading app logs in UTC time for a long time and always needed a easy way to see UTC time. Even the most simple feature of this app (showing UTC time) is great I did not even know about the calendar part and it is great that I no longer need to open the calendar app. I have been following the developer for a long time and I admire his determination to simplicity. This app that helped me uninstall a couple other apps as well and find better alternatives to others. The developer is responsive.
The game changer for me is easy one-click access to my upcoming calendar events, with embedded remote meeting link. This makes seeing at a glance what meetings I have planned for the next few days effortless, I used to keep a Google calendar tab open all day for this purpose. The design is simple and lovely and frankly this is such core functionality that it should really be built into the OS. I used to use Itsycal for Mac and considered it an esesential app for my daily use. It was similar to Dato in concept, but I like the execution of this app even more. I really enjoy that it doesn’t try to be overly graphic/aesthetic in its representation of information. It really does feel like the native date/time functionality apple would’ve (should’ve) built into the menubar. For Windows users, the clock was always a quick way to see time zones and the calendar. Unfortunately, mac does not have that feature.
The Features Of Dato Pro For Mac:
- Customize how many events to show and for how many days.
- Supports HTML formatted notes.
- Quickly reveal the event in your default calendar app.
- Week numbers.
- Event indicators.
- Highlighting specific days of the week.
- Shown in either the Dato menu or the menu bar.
- Custom names.
- Search 15k cities offline.
- upports all calendar services that macOS supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc).
- Custom format for the date & time in the menu bar.
- Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams integration (shows an icon on events and button to quickly join).
- Many menu bar icons to choose from (for example, date in calendar like Itsycal).
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or in the menu.
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app.
- Lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users.
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar on the web.
- Fully customizable.
- Show the upcoming event in the menu bar (like Fantastical, Meeter, and MeetingBar).
- Create events (even with a global keyboard shortcut).
- Widgets: Date & time and calendar.
- Join the next meeting (Zoom/Meet/Teams) with a customizable global keyboard shortcut.
How to download and Install Dato Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the Dato Pro For Mac OS.
- On the download page, you can easily download your software via the given method.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.