eMail Address Extractor Pro For Mac v4.1 For MacOSX eMail Address Extractor is highly intuitive, just select your output file format, then Drop data files or entire directories onto the hand drop-zone to quickly produce a non-duplicate list of all valid email addresses. Easily extract addresses from websites, your entire Apple Mail database, selected Mail.app folders, iWork projects (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), Microsoft Office (docx, xlsx). You can even scans within zip archives! so there’s no need to extract your archived databases and documents. Protect your privacy while surfing public Wi-Fi networks. WiFiSpoof quickly spoofs your Mac’s MAC Address giving you an extra level of security against snooping. Our entry level privacy manager designed for ease of use. Privatus is a great introduction to cookie management for protecting your privacy. I need to extract email addresses from hundreds of email in the Apple Email mailbox. Tried to drag the emails to the app, didn’t work. This works: Highlight all the emails, export to PDFs, drop the PDFs onto the app & it works perfectly. Saving me hours. A handy tool for novelists or soon to be parents! Easily generate random. Also Check Out Just Calendar Pro For Mac.VERY happy. It works for exporting emails to pdf’s, then submitting. Otherwise, it doesn’t work good with .eml filed. The app gives a long impressive hard sell and delivers nothing. $50 for what essentially is a childs toy to find emails you can easily get by going to any webiste and click their “contact” link. What I needed was an app that would scan the contents of emails received and “extract” emails contanined in various email bodies and organize them into a text or .csv file. Any inbox, emails, folders etc I scan all deliver back to me my own email address. I want a refund, and for anyone else don’t waste your money. Our entire online lives are potentially up for grabs to the highest bidder, and a good cookie manager can help protect your online privacy. Both Cookie and Privatus do essentially the same job, but if you want fine-grained cookie control, you need Cookie. For a basic privacy manager, get Privatus. Take a look at the chart below to find out the main differences between the two products. Are you the kind of person who keeps numerous Safari tabs open, with the intent of reading them later. Focus mode supercharges your productivity and can be configured globally or for specific Apps.
SessionRestore is here to help. Automatically keep backups of your browsing session, or take manual snapshots from the contextual menu or toolBar. It’s super easy to restore a session when ever you need it. Integrated right into Safari as a Safari Extension – SessionRestore is Highly intuitive, theres no learning curve. It keeps out of your way, allowing you to be more productive. Not just a script blocker! Save your bandwidth, streamline your internet and disable downloading of unnecessary data. Easily configure global block rules, and create exceptions for blocking of images, video, scripts, popups, fonts, svg, style sheets and more. No configuration required, it just works! Select your file format, then Drop data files onto eMail Address Extractor to quickly produce a non-duplicate list of all valid email addresses. The quickest way to keep personal documents away from unwanted eyes. Drop files onto Invisible to instantly hide them from view, and make them visible again just as easily with the click of a button. All your private files are kept safely out of view, and password protected for your privacy and peace of mind. Enable Focus Mode, to quickly hide all apps except the app you’re currently working in.
The Features OF eMail Address Extractor Pro For Mac:
- Select your output file format, then drop data files onto eMail Address Extractor to quickly produce a list of all
- valid email addresses with no duplicates.
- Easily retrieve addresses from your entire Apple Mail database, iWork projects, DOCX, XLSX, and from within
- ZIP archives.
- Remove addresses from a list by selecting an alternate list to remove.
- Scan URLs or entire domains for email addresses.
- creating personal and business mailing lists.
- processing SQLite databases.
- scanning multiple documents at one time.
- removing duplicate adresses from mailing lists.
- merging lists.
- getting contact details from websites.
- Quick access to useful system tasks.
- Quickly activate your Screen Saver.
- Advanced name generator.
How to download and Install eMail Address Extractor Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the eMail Address Extractor For Mac OS.
- On the download page, you can easily download your software via the given method.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.