Find Any File (FAF) For Mac v2.3.3 b14 Help to Find Any File searches your local disks for files by name, creation or modification date, size, or type and creator code (not by content, though). Search Beyond The Spotlight Unhappy with Spotlight because it does not find files that you know to be there? Use FAF to find every file on your disks, including those usually hidden. By file name, date, size, and even plain text content (but not text in Word and PDF files, see note below). Also, check out Best PDF Converter Software for Mac 2021.Unlike Spotlight (i.e., the Finder’s Find command), it does not access a pre-built database but searches the chosen volume directly. This allows you to find any file, even those inside packages and others excluded from Spotlight search. Hence it is great for finding system files, for example. On the other hand, it may take a little longer than Spotlight, and it is only fast on HFS(+) volumes. But even on mounted network volumes of a Mac OS X server it can still be surprisingly fast. But even on mounted network volumes of a Mac OS X server it can still be surprisingly fast. So, I know you are frustrated as macOS find is not finding a file you know exists (or does it? maybe you are losing your mind. or maybe you 3 year old deleted the file forever).
Well no more firstration. Find any file is quick and does what find is supposed to do… Really find any file. I might use Cmd-Space for a quick find but I will end up spended more time scrolling throught he results (there is no results ordering in Cmd-Space) but really Cmd-Space is beter as an app luancher than a file finder. Today I looked for a spreadsheet which is knew exsited… Cmd-Space no luck (and this was something modified in the past few month and in my documents folder). Find Any File, in a couple seconds found it, I sorted by date, scrolled back and their it was. Find Any File does really find any file, which is what you really want and need. Super awesome tool.
The Features of Find Any File FAF For Mac Full Version:
- Recover a file whose name you partially remember.
- See what files got changed in the past 5 minutes.
- Find all the large files on your disk.
- Uninstall software that leaves files in hidden places where Spotlight doesn’t look.
- Search with regular expressions.
How to Download and Install Find Any File (FAF) for mac into MacOSX?
- First of all, Click on the below red Download button and shift to the download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instructions.
- Please follow the steps by step guidelines and Install your Software into your MacOSX.
- If you like our work then, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.