Mitti Pro For Mac v2.2.5 Video Playback Software For Live Events And Exhibitions.Having all your visual and audio content up and ready before starting your presentation or commencing a show is crucial: you cannot waste time during a performance looking for various files or resources or making configurations you could have handled before the event. Mitti is a video cue software that delivers extensive control over the audio and video input and output sources, can work with different cue types and gives extensive control over each resource included in your project.To start working on a Mitti project, you first need to import the visual content you want to include in the visual presentation. Mitti is able to load video or image files, but you can also connect cameras or Syphon or NDI servers. You get to import files or folder to the Mitti playlist with drag and drop, and the same rule applies if you wish to reorder the list. Also Check Out FoneDog Toolkit.Note that each entry comes with its own control bar that enables you to customize the output further.-Via the Mitti Cue Settings panel, you get to adjust the image opacity, brightness, or contrast, and adjust the red, green, and blue proportions. The app also sports an extensive collection of video effects and enables you to set a custom title to each cuePrepare visual representations to be displayed on multiple screens and deliver visual content from multiple sources.Mitti is a video cue software that enables you to prepare video and audio performances ahead of the event. The app can work with video or image files, or you can configure camera or Syphon or NDI servers cues.What’s more, Mitti can send data to Blackmagic DeckLink or NDI compatible devices or to a Syphon server.The app can also be controlled from a remote location by using the MMC or MSC protocols, or MIDI controllers. Mitti gives you many options to control how a Cue should be played, like looping for a given number of times, then transition to an other Cue – or just hold on the last frame, and wait until you hit Enter on the Cue that should be played next.
It is really up to you.With the Cue Inspector, useful media information and controls of the selected Cue are at hand, when you need it. If you select multiple Cues, the Inspector allows you to change common controls for all of them. The Waveform view gives you a visual overview of audio data, and can mark possible encoding issues. Mitti integrates great in your existing workflow – it can act like a Blackmagic Design HyperDeck device, and can be triggered from an NDI receiver or from an ATEM switcher. Mitti can trigger video playback when the connected ATEM switcher selected the given input, and act as you like when that input deselects – it can load the next Cue, pause, rewind or just keep playing. Besides of that, it can also CUT/AUTO to Preview or a specified input on your ATEM switcher when a Cue ends. Mitti supports the Blackmagic HyperDeck protocol, so you can control it from the ATEM Software Control application for example, just like a regular Hyperdeck device. It is also possible to trigger playback when Mitti’s NDI Output is selected to Program and specify what Mitti should do when the receiver deselects Mitti’s NDI Output from Program.
The Features Of Mitti Pro For Mac:
- Cue’s in the Playlist View on the left are larger for better readability on displays with higher resolutions.
- Each Cue that has audio data, now displays an audio VU meter.
- The Play head is now in the middle-bottom of the interface. The Cue In/Out points are draggable with the grey throttles on both sides.
- The Play head is always shows the Current Cue, and it is drag gable – even when the Cue is playing!
- At the bottom of the Play head view, there is the Audio Waveform View. The waveform data is not cached – it is generated each time when a Cue is loaded, and if any decoding error detected, an error message appears to let you know about the possible playback instability.
- On the right side of the interface, there is the Cue Inspector, which shows the settings of the Selected Cue.
- In case there are multiple items selected, it shows only the options available for each them, and modifying settings affects all selected Cues of course.
- The Preview now has a checkerboard background, which is useful to identify transparent areas.
How to download and Install Mitti Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the Mitti Pro For Mac OS.
- On the download page, you can easily download your software via the given method.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.