MuMu HD APK Player For Mac v1.7.9 Bubg Games Emulator is a Full Version Free Download, 100% Working. Today, everyone will share the best Emulator For macOS users that will help you play PUBG Games on your macOS without any problem. So, hey guys, finally, I found a solution for you if you are a lover of Pubg mobile games for Android, iOS, and Windows and still want to play this game on mac but always did not find a way of playing pubg games on your Mac. So, here is the best Emulator for the pubg mobile game. Just Use this simulator from Netease. MuMu is The Best Free Android Emulator on PC ever. The downloading link is given below. Go to below and download this pubg games player for mac, and with the help of this emulator, you can run PUBG mobile on your Mac! OSX, including macOS Catalina, and so on. Also, check out Bluestacks for mac android emulator for mac. Although I have found this simulator is in Chinese; however, I’ll first test how well MuMu works and then think about posting a tutorial for setting up things. BTW, PUBG mobile can detect simulators and only match simulator players together. At least, they said so. Go ahead and download, and start playing the game on your mac. So, Ready To Get Chicken Dinner? Never before has a Chicken Dinner…? Let’s Play PUBG on Mac and battle hard to survive till the end to get Chicken Dinner. There is no doubt that ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ is the year’s biggest hit, available for PC, mobile, Xbox, and PS4. While playing PUBG on Mac is not a challenging task, it is tricky. So, many people have been looking for a way to get PUBG for Mac downloaded for free.
The great thing is you don’t need any license or any hardware to play PUBG on Mac. Besides, even you can play PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on Macbook MacBook Pro. To get PUBG Mac, you need Geforce Now for Mac, which is known as the best game streaming service. You can take help from Nvidia’s GeForce Now to download Player unknown battlegrounds Mac and play MuMu hard. Let me tell you what Geforce Now is, and MuMu is one platform that allows you to play power-gaining and high graphics PC games on Mac. Let’s go through the process to get PUBG on Mac! If you do not know about using GeForce and MuMu Emulator Now on Mac to play PUBG on MacBook, then here we have explained a simple guide to enjoy PUBG on Mac. This emulator is very Flexible in control with a mouse & keyboard. Easy way to win the game. Let’s check MuMu from the download button given below.
The Features of MuMu App Player for MacOSX:
- Easy to use and attractive user interface.
- Easy to play any big-size game.
- Easy control of mouse and keywords.
- Easy to play via shortcut keys.
- They have supported almost all games.
- We have supported all macOS X editions, including Catalina.
How to Download and Install the Memu App Player into macOSX?
- First of all, go to below and click on the download button.
- After downloading, you will install the setup into your mac.
- Now the next step is how to use it. So, keep the following method.
How to Use Memu Emulator to Play PUBG Mobile on MacOS PDF File?
- First, let’s set the system language to your mother tongue. Sorry that the language of the emulator could not be changed. But anyway, you don’t need to bother with it. Follow these steps marked in red rectangles.
- After setting up the language, download the APKPure app, and use it to download PUBG Mobile.
- Open the game, and it should be no problem to log in using your Facebook account, as I tested.
- After entering the game, you’d better open a training server to set up control buttons. Click the “keyboard” button in the bottom right corner.
- Then look at the last screenshot. Sorry for the font size. If you have a problem reading, scroll up the pdf.
- I’ve given a translation of these buttons, and here are some tips:
– Use “Add Button” to map any button to touch control.
– Set the navigation of vehicles to the joystick so that you can drive a car just like running around. I forgot to include in the screenshot if you overlap the “Fire Button” (your left mouse button) with the ammo button on-screen and boost button for vehicles, you can use your left button to fire and boost.
– That’s all, enjoy!.