PCalc Pro For Mac v4.10.5 Scientific Calculator For MacOSX PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as suppoIt is a fully featured scientific calculator for macOS with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as an optional RPN mode, parentheses, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.rt for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations. I’ve been using this app for far longer than I can remember, but unlike my memory, PCalc just keeps getting better and better. Whenever there is a major mac or iOS (I also own PCalc on mobile) operating system version, PCalc is consistently one of the few apps that are ready and updated on day 1. The app itself has been incredibly stable. There are more tools in the app than I know what to do with. Also Check Out Serviio Pro For Mac.And now with version 4.9, there are even more customizations available. This app offers so much value for the price paid; and all of the above can be said about the mobile version of the app. If you’re an engineer, programmer, scientist, number lover, or calculator fanatic then welcome home. This app is for you. You will be giddy with happiness from the functionality and ui. You will experience joy you never thought a calculator could possibly bring you. It can even calculate the ultimate number. To the devs, thank you so much. I’m estatic that I found this app. It’s like my years of frustrated search has concluded. A search I didn’t realize existed until I found this. I never have to switch calculators or get frustrated from limits. I was a little apprehensive about paying $10 for a calculator app, but I couldn’t find another decent one so I went for it. I couldn’t be happier; it’s powerful, customizable, and easy to use. Within a minute of installing I had a layout I liked and the ticker tape I needed. The quick-access menubar widget was an unexpected bonus and is so useful I rarely need to open the actual calculator app. It’s everything you could ask for in a calculator and then some.
My engineering days are pretty much over since I started up a new business, now that I am running my own business I’m using PCalc even more than before on my Mac and on my iPhone. The depth of this app’s capabilities still surprises me. Never a upcharge for upgrades, I just forked over on the iOS app with a large tip (for additional app colors, completely unnecessary purchase) to keep TLA’s lights on. There’s essentially nothing pCalc can’t do, and it’s been an astonishingly powerful and useful tool for years. Both the desktop and mobile versions are wonderful, and easily worth the price of entry. I’ve also tipped the developer via the app, just because it’s that good. And once you’ve done the right thing and made the purchse, be sure to play around with the “About” screen. I have been using pCalc since the early days when Apple bundled it with their Macs. pCalc is the only calculator I turn to for any task. It’s on my Mac, my iPhone and my iPad. The updates for Big Sur have impressed me.
The Features Of PCalc Pro For Mac:
- A powerful menu bar widget – do quick calculations without ever leaving your current app.
- Switchable button layouts – choose from many different horizontal and vertical layouts. Includes all the layouts from the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac-specific ones.
- A full button layout editor – make your own calculator to best suit your needs, sync it automatically with iPhone and iPad, and share it with others.
- Calculator themes – pick your look, all the way from minimalist to striking.
- An RPN mode with one button access to the stack, and optional multiple-line display.
- Editable user conversions, functions, and constants which are synced automatically across multiple devices.
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
- A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations with a “ticker tape” mode under the main display.
- Smart searching of conversions, functions, and constants. Just search for “$ to £” for example.
- Stylish, consistent user interface.
- Support for Retina displays.
- Full AppleScript and Shortcuts support for scripting.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Modern 64-bit application.
- Handoff of in-progress calculations between PCalc on iOS, macOS, and watchOS.
- Support for the Touch Bar.
- Support for macOS 12 Monterey.
- Support for Macs with Apple Silicon or Intel processors.
How to download and Install PCalc Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the PCalc Pro For Mac OS.
- On the download page, you can easily download your software via the given method.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.