Penguin – Plist Editor Pro For Mac v1.2 Json Tlas Editor For MacOSX Looking for an easier way to edit plist files? Penguin lets you edit any plist file in a beautiful and easy to understand tree view. Drag, drop, expand, reorder and modify your plist with intuitive controls and clear visual cues. Penguin is loaded with tools and features that make editing plists a breeze. Keyboard shortcuts help you traverse the document tree, add new nodes and expand or collapse list segments. Contextual right-click menus allow you to export segments of the plist as XML, JSON, Swift or Obj-C code. A built in linter ensures your files are error-free.PlistEdit Pro also enables automation of tasks involving property lists, via its Applescript support and its pledit command line tool. Also Check Out TinkerTool System Pro For Mac.Editing an Information Property List file? No problem! Penguin comes with a context aware New Property Panel that offers a list of available keys and values and a summary of what each one does. Penguin is a native Mac app. That means support for autosave, file versioning, iCloud, Finder integration and much more right out of the box. And of course that also means support for system-wide dark mode too. Penguin runs great on Apple Silicon Macs and has been optimized to consume as little battery power as possible. Penguin was designed to be fast so nothing gets in between you and the file you want to edit. List virtualization means Penguin can handle huge plist files without slowing down the interface.
Mac and iOS developers must edit a variety of property list and JSON files while developing their applications. PlistEdit Pro makes editing these files easier by providing an intuitive and powerful interface. In addition to being able to copy and paste or drag and drop property list data around, PlistEdit Pro also offers powerful find and replace functionality, as well as structure definitions which provide easy access to commonly used keys in various standard property list files. Power users can also benefit from PlistEdit Pro’s preferences browser, which allows easy access to property lists used by macOS to store settings on your system. Browse through your preferences, or search an entire folder of plist files at once for a particular key or value.
The Features Of Penguin – Plist Editor Pro For Mac:
- File Support – Penguin supports editing XML and Binary Plist files.
- Export / Share – Export all or part of the plist to XML, Binary, JSON, Swift or Obj-C dictionaries.
- Source Control Friendly – Plist files are saved in Xcode’s formatting style by default.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Sort, Collapse, Expand and add properties with keyboard shortcuts.
- Documentation – See and search Info.plist keys and descriptions for all Apple platforms.
- File Structure – XML Plists maintain their sort order across saves.
- Minimap – XML Plists maintain their sort order across saves.
- Navigator – A path navigator allows for quick jumps in between properties.
- Universal Binary – Penguin works great on both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs.
- Indentation – Tabs or Spaces? You decide! Penguin supports tabs or a variable number of spaces when it saves files to text.
- Copy As – Copy segments of your plist as XML, JSON, Swift or Objective-C dictionaries.
- Convert to Binary – Convert plists from XML to Binary and back again in place while retaining editing capability.
- Date Editor – Select dates with a convenient date picker dropdown.
- Hex Validator – For data types, a hex validator makes sure you’ve entered valid hexadecimal data.
- Plist Linter – Penguin’s plist linter validates your Plist on the fly. It’s like spellcheck for your plist.
- Smart Numbers – Penguin automatically chooses whether a number is an integer or floating point based on the input value.
How to download and Install Penguin – Plist Editor Pro For Mac OS?
- First, you need to click on the below download button and shift to the Penguin – Plist Editor Pro For Mac OS.
- You can easily download your software via the given method on the download page.
- After downloading, please read the instruction on the download page and follow them.
- After that, your app will be installed successfully.
- After that, your app will be ready for use.