SimpleMind Pro For Mac v1.31.0 (2363) Best Mind Mapping and Notes and Idea Capturing Tool. Today, I will share with you another best Mind mapping tool that will help you organize your thoughts, remember information, and generate new ideas. We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want. SimpleMind Pro is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac. So, I love it! But wish I could do organic mind mapping. It works great, it’s easy to add pictures and drawings, and it syncs well. One of the things I like is that I can buy it rather than pay a subscription! I may be old school, but I remember when we could buy software rather than rent it. I wish users would boycott apps that require subscriptions. Here is my only problem with it. You can’t do organic mind mapping. Also, check out Mind Mapping Tool for Mac 2022. Freestyle is close, but it doesn’t allow the words to follow the lines like drawing on pen and paper. Instead, it uses the fishbone style. If you don’t know what I mean, see the book “Mind Mapping for Dummies”). Imindmap is the only one I can find that does organic mind mapping, but they charge a ridiculous price for a subscription. Please update to allow organic mind mapping. Your app is already great, but it would be best to do organic mind mapping on it!. Excellent mind mapping. I’ve been using mind maps to research things for work for years. The problem has always been the flexibility of the tool. The software I’ve used in the past has been essentially graphical outlining. It worked and allowed for some rearranging a grouping of content. But it wasn’t easy to move branches around. SimpleMind gets it right! Long press on any node, and it highlights all of its subordinate nodes so you can drag and drop the whole thing on another branch. Easily drag out handles to create new nodes or connections between nodes.
Wrap nodes in an expandable border. The software has so many excellent, well-designed features l can’t list them all here. (No, I have no relationship with the developers. I’m just really this happy to have found this app.) Even better, the software is available for both iPad and Mac, and they work seamlessly together. So, Having issues with thinking straight and focusing makes these apps indispensable. It’s like a part of my neurology now. How do you thank someone for giving you a part of your brain? I mention iThoughts too because it’s just as good and because each one has some unique features that the other does not have, like slideshows on this one (which was is a fantastic idea I did not even expect or ask for), or the effortless free-form layout with the ability to rotate or move branches around for visibility and control. I’d choose this one for creativity and brainstorming, whereas the other is better for overall knowledge management. If you need this tool right now for your Mac OS then, follow below and download it.
The Features of SimpleMind Pro Mac 2022 Full Version:
- Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
- Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
- Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
- The unique free-form layout or various auto layouts.
- Seamless synchronization using clouds.
- Add media and documents.
- Share Mind Maps.
- Change and customize the style of the Mind Map.
- Tools to help you maintain an overview.
- Place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout.
- Or use one of the various auto layouts – great for brainstorming.
- Reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect.
- Use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering.
- Connect any two topics with crosslink label relations.
- Virtually unlimited page size and a number of elements.
- Supports multiple Mind Maps on one page.
- Add media and documents images and photos notes.
- Icons (stock, emojis, or custom) link to a topic, mind map, contact, file, or webpage voice memos videos.
- Seamless synchronization using clouds sync mind maps with your iPads and iPhones.
- Use iCloud via the Files App. Share your Mind Map, for example, as PDF or Image.
- An outline can be imported in word processors to create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only) print export to Reminders or Calendar.
- Style your mind map change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets to create your own style sheets style every detail, exactly how you want it.
- Change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more.
- Maintain overview collapse and expand branches hide or show branches or topics block out distractions with autofocus highlight branches by displaying branch borders.
- Visually group topics with group borders organize your Mind Maps in folders outline view.
- The built-in style sheets support dark mode, meaning if you switch to dark mode, the style sheet will as well.
- The new stylesheet editor has made your custom style sheets easier.
- Advanced Search options added – search for the icon, checkbox, or date.
- General improvements and minor bug fixes.
How to Download and Install SimpleMind Pro into macOS:
- First of all, Click on the below red Download button and shift to the download Page.
- On Download Page, you will have Download links and other Instructions.
- Please follow the step-by-step guidelines and Install your Software into your MacOSX.
- If you like our work, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Reddit.
- That’s It. Now enjoy.