SQLPro for MSSQL Mac v2022.15 A simple, powerful SQL Server manager for macOS Free Download. Hi! Friends today am going to share with you best SQL Manager software that will help you to Mange your Project MSSQL with UI User interface. It is a best SQL Server Manager app for mac OS X User. Because SQLPro for MSSQL 2022 for Mac Edition is a lightweight Microsoft SQL Server database client, allowing quick and simple access to MSSQL Servers, including those hosted via cloud services such as SQL Azure or Amazon RDS. I’m a veteran programmer coming from a unix/linux background.I took a windows-based job, which forced me to work almost entirely with SQL server. Also, check out alternative sql management software such as NaviCAT Premium Mac 2022. I can do nearly all of my DBA work that I need to on a daily basis in this app. There are a few things I can’t do in the same way such as creating SQL server agent jobs, but those are outside of my daily work. This app saves me a ton of time on a daily basis, because a) I don’t have to log-into a virtual machine to do my work and b) it performs far faster than MMSQL on Windows in my experience. Especially in dark mode, it is simply far easier on my eyes as well. While I’m not a daily user, this is a terrific solution for managing basic DB needs on a MAC. I had been using another client previously, but this solution is soooo much better designed and usable. If you take some time to learn how to use the Favorites and such feature, your typical DB tasks are terrifically simplified. I’m not sure why, but even the CSV export seems to run much faster than other clients.
It’s not cheap, but if you are using it for work, it’s a terrific investment. So, I bought this software/app many moons ago and have been using it religiously for doing queries. After I switched jobs I lost my information. A quick email to Hakinsoft and he was able to retrieve my information for me and got me on my way. Great customer service all around and great product. While I’m not a daily user, this is a terrific solution for managing basic DB needs on a MAC. I had been using another client previously, but this solution is soooo much better designed and usable. If you take some time to learn how to use the Favorites and such feature, your typical DB tasks are terrifically simplified. I’m not sure why, but even the CSV export seems to run much faster than other clients. It’s not cheap, but if you are using it for work, it’s a terrific investment. So, if you need now for your macOS then, follow below link and download it.
The Features of SQLPro for MSSQL 2022 Full Version:
- NO VIRTUAL MACHINES: Tired of having virtual machines eat up your system resources? SQLPro for MSSQL is a native Mac application with significant performance and a large feature-set.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: Coming from Microsoft SQL Management Studio? Our interface and workflow is similar to what you are used to with a few of our own improvements.
- CLOUD SUPPORT: Working with Azure or Amazon relational database service? No problem, SQLPro for MSSQL supports MSSQL 2005 and above, including cloud instances.
- MULTIPLE RESULT SETS: Need to see the results for multiple tables at once? You can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time, including any errors and messages.
- Syntax highlighting (including customizable themes).
- Tabbed based interface.
- Support for executing multiple queries at once.
- Quick access to tables, columns and more.
- Stored procedure execution.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
How to Download and Install SQLPro for MSSQL into Mac OS?
- First of all, follow the below link and download the SQLPro for MSSQL For Mac.
- Now double click on setup and install setup into Mac OS X.
- After installation is completed, your software is ready for use.