Mountain Duck For Mac v22.214.171.12423 Cyberduck for Mounting Volumes in the File Explorer Free Download. Hy friends, today I will share with you another file server, Mounting, and file explorer software for mac OS. So, today you will be download Mountain Duck for mac 2022. Now lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk on your desktop. Open remote files with any application and work on a local volume without synchronizing files. Based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, all major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server you want, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift. Also, check out CloudMounter for Mac. Transfer files using Finder to remote servers fast. Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows. Open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume. View all files on your remote storage regardless of synced to your computer. Files are synchronized to your local disk when opened to allow offline usage. Select files and folders to always keep offline on your computer. Other files are downloaded, and cached on-demand only and otherwise do not take space on your local disk. Changes are uploaded in the background as soon as a connection is available. Status icons indicate sync progress.
It runs in the macOS status bar or the Windows system tray with sync progress, file history, and connection management. Sync options at your fingertip with the context menu in Finder and File Explorer. Share files using the context directly in Finder on macOS and Windows Explorer. Create links for others that auto-expire with Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, Microsoft Azure, Backblaze B2, and others. Mountain Duck also supports creating shares in Dropbox, Google Drive, Backblaze B2, Microsoft OneDrive, NextCloud & ownCloud deployments. So, The reliability and stability of the transfers keep getting better and better. Removing storage such as Wasabi, Google Drive, etc., with high-speed home internet, makes total sense. Mountain Duck allows those to appear as reliable local storageS. o, if you need this software then, follow the below link and download it.
The Features of Mountain Duck For Mac Full Version Free Download:
- Connecting to every server: With an easy-to-use interface, connect to servers, enterprise file sharing, and cloud storage. You can find connection profiles for popular hosting service providers.
- FTP: A widely tested FTP (File Transfer Protocol) implementation for the best interoperability with support for FTP over secured SSL/TLS connections.
- SFTP: With support for strong ciphers, a public key, and two-factor authentication. Read settings from your existing OpenSSH configuration.
- WebDAV: With interoperability for ownCloud, box.com, Sharepoint and BigCommerce, and many other WebDAV servers. TLS mutual (two-way) authentication with the client certificate.
- OpenStack Swift: Connect to Rackspace Cloud files or any other OpenStack Swift cloud storage providers.
- Google Cloud Storage: Connect to buckets in Google Cloud Storage and configure as a website endpoint.
- S3: Connect to any Amazon S3 storage region with support for large file uploads.
- Azure: Access Microsoft Azure Cloud storage on your desktop.
- Backblaze B2: Mount the low-cost cloud storage on your desktop.
- DRACOON: Enterprise cloud service made in Germany.
- Google Drive: Access Google Drive without synchronizing documents to your local disk. With URL reference files on a mounted volume to open Google Docs documents in the web browser.
- Dropbox: Access Dropbox without synchronizing documents to your local disk.
- OneDrive: Connect OneDrive Personal, OneDrive Business, and Sharepoint Online.
- Files.com: Fast, affordable, and available in 7 worldwide regions.
- Cryptomator: Client-side encryption with Cryptomator interoperable vaults to secure your data on any server or cloud storage.
- Filename Encryption: File and directory names are encrypted, directory structures are obfuscated.
- File Content Encryption: Every file gets encrypted individually.
How to Download and Install Mountain Duck on Mac OS?
- First of all, click on the below download button and shift to the download page.
- On the download page, you can easily download Mountain Duck for Mac and Windows.
- After downloading, please in stalled setup into your System.
- After that, your software will be ready for use.