Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 v2.32.0 Tethering Software for DSLR Cameras For macOS. Download Camera Control Pro 2 software enables remote settings on most Nikon cameras. The pc and camera connection could also be via USB cable or through wired or wireless LAN employing a wireless transmitter. Advanced camera features are supported, including LiveView, the Picture system, and the Viewer, which collectively enable the preview and selection of images before transfer to a computer. Also, check out Photo Editor For Mac 2022.
Nikon Camera Control Pro For mac also supports workflows from Nikon’s exclusive photofinishing and browser software. Remote most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture, from a computer. Operation by wired and wireless LAN when employing a wireless transmitter. The direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images. Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer. Images on a camera buffer are often confirmed or deleted with a thumbnail or preview display on a computer before transfer.
Supports LiveView modes (Hand-held and Tripod) where the camera sensor is employed to supply a real-time preview through the target lens. LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of the main target point and/or shutter release and confirmation of the image on a display screen. In Tripod mode, remote selection of the specified autofocus point is feasible. Supports the imaging system, which allows image parameters to be selected and adjusted on a computer and custom curves (tone compensation data) to be created and saved back to the camera. If you would like this software for mac then, follow the below link and download it.
The Features of Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 Full Version:
- Most Nikon digital SLRs connected via USB cables, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture, can be controlled remotely from a computer.
- A wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
- In addition to a direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
- Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
Compatible with the new functions of the Nikon D3/D300:
- Images in a camera buffer can be confirmed with a thumbnail or preview display on a computer before transferring, enabling deleting unnecessary images. This remarkably increases efficiency.
- Supporting the Liveview mode (Hand-held mode and Tripod mode) of the D3 and D300, it permits adjustment of the focus point and shutter release while confirming the image on a computer.
- In Tripod mode, focal-plane contrast AF on a desired point within a specific area is possible.
- It also supports the Picture Control System of the cameras.
- Picture Control parameters can be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) can be created and registered
- 51-point AF can be controlled and displayed.
- Fine-tuning of the new white balance is available.
Integration with other Nikon software:
- Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software
- Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software
Nikon Camera Control Pro Compatible Nikon digital SLRs:
|Supports wired or wireless LAN when used with Wireless Transmitter WT-4.|
D2 series (D2H, D2X, D2HS, D2XS) D1 series (D1, D1H, D1X
D2X/D2HS/D2XS support wireless LAN when used with the WT-2.
Windows Vista supportsIntel Mac currently unavailable: only Mac OS 10.4.9 is supported.
D200, D100, D80, D70 series (D70, D70S), D50, D40 series (D40, D40X)
D200 supports wired or wireless LAN when used with the WT-3.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Compatible with the Following Cameras:
|Nikon D1H||Nikon D1x|
|Nikon D2Hs||Nikon D2X|
|Nikon D2Xs||Nikon D3|
|Nikon D300||Nikon D300s|
|Nikon D3s||Nikon D3X|
|Nikon D4||Nikon D40|
|Nikon D40x||Nikon D4s|
|Nikon D5||Nikon D500|
|Nikon D5000||Nikon D5100|
|Nikon D5200||Nikon D5300|
|Nikon D5500||Nikon D5600|
|Nikon D6||Nikon D60|
|Nikon D600||Nikon D610|
|Nikon D70||Nikon D700|
|Nikon D7000||Nikon D7100|
|Nikon D7200||Nikon D750|
|Nikon D7500||Nikon D80|
|Nikon D800||Nikon D800E|
|Nikon D810||Nikon D810A|
|Nikon D850||Nikon D90|
|Nikon Df||Nikon Z 5|
|Nikon Z 6 Mark II||Nikon Z 7 Mark II|
How to Download and Install Nikon Camera Control Pro into Mac OS?
- First of all, click on the below download button and shift to the download page.
- On the download page, you can easily download software for macOS.
- After downloading, please read the download page instructions and follow them.
- After installation, your software will be ready for use.